What is Al-Anon?
- Al-Anon is a free support group meeting for friends and family of those suffering with alcohol addiction.
- The goal is for participants to learn that they are not alone in the struggles they face and learn how to apply the principles of the Al-Anon program to their individual situations.
- Participants share their personal experiences and stories in a group setting. They do not give direction or advice to other members.
- Al-Anon is open to everyone, regardless of age, gender, or ethnicity.
- All members remain anonymous; many have sponsors who provide personal support.
- Al-Anon welcomes non-religious backgrounds.
When do we meet and what do we offer?
- A Men’s-only group meets every Thursday at 7:00 P.M. in the Men’s Room.
- Childcare is NOT provided.
- Leader: Chris Jones
- A Women’s-only group meets every Monday at 7:00 P.M. in the Women’s Room.
- Childcare IS provided.
- Leader: Nora Whittington
Who do I contact with questions?
- In you have a question or would like more information, please call the His Place office at (714) 893-6555.