WHO WE ARE
Through reference to scriptures found in Daniel 1:17, 5:12, and 10:12, the Daniel Ministry provides counsel, encouragement, and financial assistance to members of His Place who are pursuing further education or training for both professional or ministerial development. Further, the ministry provides opportunities for others to contribute to help fund and support those who need assistance in financing their studies.
Criteria for Scholarship Applicants
- Applicant must regularly attend and be part of the body at His Place Church and acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old and be enrolled or plan to enroll in either a recognized training program, professional development program for ministry, or an educational institution.
- All applicants must submit an application and any required documentation.
- Click here to download an application.
- Click here to download Educational Counseling Information – FAQs.
When Can I Submit an Application and When Are They Reviewed?
The Daniel Ministry Scholarship Committee reviews scholarship applications twice per year. Open applications for the Fall semester can be submitted each year from July 1 through July 31, and for the Spring/Summer semester from December 1 through December 31. All applications will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee approximately one week after the application deadline each semester.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jerry & Linda Ternes