Get Connected at His Place
It is extremely important to us that its easy for you to feel a part of the His Place family. We have put together a few ways for you to do just that.
Attend Discover His Place
On the following Sundays – July 17th / September 18th / November 20th
Discover is a great place to start if you are newer to our church OR have been here for a while and are wanting to get connected. Enjoy some hors d’oeuvres and take an opportunity to discover the heart of our pastors, hear some vision and history of the church and find out how to further get connected at His Place.
Join us for Midweek CONNECT at the WM Campus
Every Wednesday night at 7pm we have opportunities for the whole church family to fellowship, heal, and grow. We meet for worship together and then break up into smaller groups. Most groups have an 8-week curriculum so that you can participate in several groups throughout the year!
Here’s a list of what we offer:
- Men’s Bible Study (The Armory)
Main Sanctuary & Men’s Room
Teacher – Pastor Joe Furey
- Women’s Group (The Fortress)
Fellowship Hall & Women’s Ministry Room
Teacher – Therese Furey
- Awaken Young Adults
Upstairs Prayer Room
Teacher – Jaeden Kolb
- Starting Point / Advance
Baby & Me Room Upstairs
Teacher – Michael Heller
- Steppin’ Out Recovery
Teacher – Bob Noonan & Roger McDiarmid
- His Kids Children’s Ministry
Teacher – Danielle Roberts, Jay Roberts, Erika Roberts , Nicole Love
- Ignite Youth Ministry
Teacher – Jonathan Vazquez
Serve in a Ministry
Nothing will help you feel plugged in like committing to serve in one of our ministries. Check out the list of ministries below with opportunities to serve and then fill out the form below!
- His Kids Ministry – our children’s ministry is a great place to have a good time! We can always use volunteers to help with this ministry.
- Community Care – By offering food and a helping hand, Community Care Ministries provide for the physical necessities of those in our church family who find themselves in a challenging time of need.
- Connection Team – this crucial team is made up of greeters, ushers, welcome concierge, security, and parking lot attendants. Not only a great place to serve, but also a great place to meet new people!
- Daniel Ministry – The Daniel Ministry provides counsel, encouragement and financial assistance to members of His Place Church who are pursuing further education or training for their professional or ministerial development.
- Grief Recovery – If you are interested in learning more about being a facilitator for the program and have a passion for meeting needs in this ministry, please contact Brandi by filling out the form below
- Jail Ministry – We need dedicated volunteers who feel a strong calling to this ministry. There is a great need in three specific areas: Worship & Prayer, Testimonies, and Preaching.
- Men’s Ministry – The men’s ministry is a place for men from the body of His Place church to come together and support one another as they seek to grow in fellowship with one another and maturity in our walk with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Prayer Ministry – Our prayer team seeks God through prayer and supplication that His will be done at our church and in the lives of our pastors, staff, and congregation.
- Women’s Ministry – Our Women’s Ministry is a great way to get connected with other women in our church. We meet for various women’s events and activities.
- Youth Ministry – The Youth Department exists to guide and empower students in building and understanding their full identity in Christ. Our prayer is that after any given service time, students will be a little more like Jesus walking out then when they walked in
- Young Adults – The Young Adults ministry is a place for those 18 – 35 to come together and share their faith and lives as we grow together in Jesus.
- Audio & Visual Tech – We are always looking for helping hands and minds for the audio and visual tech team. Have experience with sound or music? Have experience with computer software? Lighting?